Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 51% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,535 (₨32,958) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)