Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04910 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 53% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,289 (₨46,622) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)