Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25813 BRL / NAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,051 (19,567 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)