Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.495 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 194% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,866 ($4,539) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)