Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,914 (4,500 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)