Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.986 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,278 (4,338 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)