Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,526 (2,905 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (42 minutes ago)