Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,797 (29,942,447 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)