Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,093 (29,508,464 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)