Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,113 (1,251 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)