Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05996 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,228 (руб 70,509) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)