Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,585 (руб 64,449) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)