Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05357 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,909 (руб 54,302) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (43 minutes ago)