Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,509 in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)