Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,835 in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)