Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,487 in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)