Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,911 (€1,987) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (40 minutes ago)