Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,597 (€1,702) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)