Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05296 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,172 (руб 41,010) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (42 minutes ago)