Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05677 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,811 (руб 67,135) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)