Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03120 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,972 (127,310 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (43 minutes ago)