Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02512 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,686 (106,898 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (40 minutes ago)