Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05445 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,408 (руб 44,228) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)