Cost of living comparison between Vladimir, Russia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05093 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,861 (руб 36,547) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)