Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05496 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,614 (руб 47,555) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (35 minutes ago)