Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05518 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,523 (руб 81,960) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)