Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.377 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,322 (€1,280) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)