Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.933 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,904 (€2,264) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)