Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,238 (€1,291) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)