Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,884 in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)