Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / BYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,057 (13,233,674 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)