Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.720 BRL / BYN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,786 (2,201 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)