Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,772 ($2,846) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)