Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,341 ($1,999) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)