Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12036 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,500 (20,769₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)