Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12405 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,771 (14,280₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)