Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11451 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,318 (11,507₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)