Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00469 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,872 (CH$826,034) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)