Cost of living comparison between Vina Causino, Chile and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00531 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,470 (CH$1,218,887) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)