Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00490 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,054 (CH$827,772) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)