Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00488 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,033 (CH$1,234,962) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)