Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00489 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,452 (CH$1,523,853) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (34 minutes ago)