Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 53% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,778 (€522) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)