Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.679 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 48% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,947 (€529) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (40 minutes ago)