Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,214 (COL$2,085,937) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)