Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,491 (COL$3,607,085) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)