Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,667 (COL$4,156,309) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)