Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18085 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,521 (Mex$ 30,531) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)