Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,055 (€1,230) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)