Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,504 (€1,294) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (40 minutes ago)