Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,866 (€1,126) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)