Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,146 (€1,532) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)