Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,987 (€1,608) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)