Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,096 (€949) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)