Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.820 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,121 (€1,603) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)