Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.713 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,513 (€1,485) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)