Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,566 (18,271,557 ₫) in Viet Tri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)