Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,566 (17,777,677 ₫) in Viet Tri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (37 minutes ago)