Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 BRL / LAK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,234 (16,314,191 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)