Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 BRL / LAK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,480 (8,990,040 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)