Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.920 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,289 (€2,369) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)