Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.312 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,540 (C$1,964) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)