Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01050 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,420 (230,525 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (44 minutes ago)