Cost of living comparison between Verona, Italy and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.682 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,521 (€1,228) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)