Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,241 (€983) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)