Cost of living comparison between Veracruz, Mexico and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16811 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,301 (Mex$ 19,635) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)