Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,732 (€2,058) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)