Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,924 (€1,465) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)