Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,094 (€1,255) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)