Cost of living comparison between Vence, France and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,214 (€1,137) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)