Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.735 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,926 (1,110 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (42 minutes ago)