Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.690 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,818 (1,668 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)