Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07191 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,272 (73,316 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)