Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05375 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,510 (46,703 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)