Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.751 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,296 (€1,945) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)