Cost of living comparison between Veenendaal, Netherlands and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,297 (€960) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)