Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,039 (€1,225) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)