Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.828 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,532 (€1,146) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (40 minutes ago)