Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38492 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,348 (21,686 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)