Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41661 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,102 (21,848 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)