Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35748 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,591 (12,842 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)