Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35306 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,541 (10,028 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)