Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39043 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,606 (22,043 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)