Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02083 BRL / LKR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,196 (201,482 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)