Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36188 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,068 (16,768 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)