Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40279 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,579 (23,781 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)