Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,455 (€1,029) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)