Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,341 (€2,229) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)