Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.884 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,415 (€1,909) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (38 minutes ago)