Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.383 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,558 ($1,643) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)