Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.260 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,440 ($1,362) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)