Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.441 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,038 ($2,917) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)