Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,705 prices entered by 494 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.532 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,427 (C$2,933) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)