Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,538 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.312 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,870 (C$1,674) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)