Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,492 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.388 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,918 (C$2,059) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)