Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,567 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.332 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,851 (C$2,509) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)