Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00579 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,796 (CH$1,000,648) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)