Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,392 (COL$3,865,895) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)