Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,512 (COL$3,473,703) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)