Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,631 (COL$2,412,886) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)