Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02681 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,613 (97,470 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)