Cost of living comparison between Valjevo, Serbia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02756 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,638 (95,702 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)